Friday, November 27, 2009

The don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe?

I'm still not sure why, but they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Germany.  Jo, another American from work, and I decided to have a Thanksgiving-esque dinner anyway.  We went with chicken, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, bread, macaroni and cheese, and ice cream.  We kind of threw it together the day of, so we're pretty proud of our effort (I say our like I did anything...I guess I cooked the macaroni and cheese, but really how hard is that?)

  • Top, middle, and bottom left: Jo's officemates did not like the sound of greenbean casserole...neither do I...but she took pictures for them.
  • Top middle: My boot and Jo's wine glass, after round 1.
  • Bottom middle: The Lions (inevitably loosing).
  • Bottom middle: The finished product.

Although I do my best to channel my inner Stephanie (my older sister who is a picture nut...averages over 100 pictures a day while traveling) I did not think to get a photo of everyone eating.  I regret this.

5 comments:

  1. ...

    DCR Very inspiring article, Thank you !! -IK....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    FAU Quite inspiring post, Thanks !! -ZN....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    How’s it planning? I liked reading this publish. My husband and I've been exploring for this kind of content to the longest time and We know that your details about the issue at hand is spot on. I'll be positive to introduce this article to my neice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    good advice and discussing,I'll get this fantastic for me .many thanks!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...

    Ok. I think you are proper!...

    ReplyDelete