Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last day in Marburg

Well, my count down calendar finally reads "1 day" before I leave Germany for the good old USA.  That means it is time to go home and I could not be happier.  I've had a great time in Germany but I am ready to be back on my home soil.  In a fun turn of events it has turned bitter cold and started snowing, so naturally Johanna and I left work early to snap some pretty pictures of the town.




After taking pictures outside and understanding how cold it really was, we decided we needed more layers before we ventured out for the night.  I had already shipped my long underwear home, so I borrowed a pair of Jo's nylons.  The were control top and I have never felt so in control.

  • A little cross-dressing never hurt anyone.

Next, we met some of the remaining English speakers for some outdoor ice skating (there was a roof, but it was open to the outdoors).


Finally we went to bed and after an uneventful flight (with a couple hours of delay) we made it back to the good old USA.

  • Internship done!  Woo Hoo!


Now it's time to put the finishing touches on that thesis.

6 comments:

  1. ...

    DRC Very inspiring submit, Thank you ! -EI....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    UIR I saw this truly fantastic post these days! -VJ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    This publish may possibly be mentioned on Twitter by somebody. actually?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    How’s it intending? I loved reading through this write-up. My husband and I have been looking for this sort of content with the longest time and We know that your information within the difficulty at hand is spot on. I'll be confident to introduce thi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...

    Curious to see what all you intellectuals need to say about this……....

    ReplyDelete