Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Korea - Day 1

After 24 hours after travel we have arrived in Korea.  We were met at the airport by some of the other LGO students who had also arrived within the previous hour.  Of course we were greeted by an extremely friendly Korean lady (everyone is SO friendly) and we were directed to our first class bus.

  • Bottom right: Our greeter insisted on carrying Chris's and my bag

After a 45 minute ride we arrived at our pimp hotel, the Shilla, which we have been told is pretty much the nicest hotel in Seoul.  Our fellow LGO student and guide/host Joonhaeng is pretty much a ballah.



Most of the guys were tired so they went to bed, but I made a good effort to get over my jetlag while on the plane (stayed up all night the night before the flight and took a sleeping pill when I first got on the plane) so a few of us wandered the area around the hotel.  Turns out there is not much around the hotel so we grabbed an ice cream and headed home.

3 comments:

  1. ...

    UBJ Thanks! it's useful to me! -FL....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    Initial point , A big many thanks for you to open my eyes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    I saw this truly fantastic post today!...

    ReplyDelete