Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LFM 09 vs LGO 10 Softball

As we did with hockey, the intramural team of each LGO class met for the final game of the season. The score, 33 (09s) to 11 (10s), pretty much tells it all. We got creamed!
The force was not with us

The force was not with us


It was fun though either way and up until the third inning it was closer than the final score indicates. The 09s scored 15 runs in the last inning (with 2-3 out of the park home runs and 2 in the park) and we did not score. I could try to say that it was not fair because the 09s did not have any girls on their team but that would not be fair to girls of 10 who played. They were some of our best players (as well as our captain, go Amy!).


I think we’re going to try to play a soccer game later this week but I’m not sure if that will happen. We did not have enough to make a team for each class so we have one LGO team between us. In case you were wondering, we do play intramural with mixed classes as well (for example, volleyball and soccer) so it is not always a rivalry between the classes.

2 comments:

  1. ...

    You guys have a great weblog proceeding below, KIU!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    Thanks for the well-thought content. I’m actually at work proper now! So I ought to go off with out reading all I’d like. But, I place your blog on my RSS feed to ensure I can understand a lot more....

    ReplyDelete