Monday, June 8, 2009

My blog (like me) had the flu

During the LFM to LGO changeover, something happened to my blog that caused total destruction.




[caption id="attachment_1200" align="alignnone" width="150" caption="it is possible that someone divided by zero"]it is possible that someone divided by zero[/caption]

Thanks to the hard work of the LGO IT department, a majority of my blog has been recovered and the text from the older posts have been recovered, so I can at least get majority of my blog back.  I've been writing blogs in Word so now I just need to post the text to catch up (flu reference explained in my next post).  I'll post date them so they are in the right order.

6 comments:

  1. ...

    QVQ Very inspiring write-up, Thanks ! -XB....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    EHH Excellent publish! I’ll subscribe correct now wth my feedreader software package! -WP....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    SLR You have got your point through a great deal far better than I at any time could, thank you! -MW....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    WBG Incredibly inspiring submit, Many thanks !?! -CJ....

    ReplyDelete