Sunday, May 31, 2009

It is time

My internship begins tomorrow morning at 8 AM. The first three days of my internship with Novartis V&D will be spent here in Cambridge with the other students with V&D internships (and also possibly TechOps…I’m not 100% positive on that). We were told the attire was business so I had to go out and buy another suit.
if you don't get this shirt you NEED to start watching How I Met Your Mother on CBS

if you don't understand this shirt you NEED to start watching How I Met Your Mother on CBS




Before last week I only owned one suit (worn for a couple of interviews and when I coached hockey) but the suit is quite pinstriped and easily recognizable…especially if worn three days in a row…and I figured at some point I would need to have another suit. Turns out Men’s Warehouse was having a bogo sale so I now own 3 suits. I’m moving up in the world.

I have no idea what to expect here this first week but I’ll post another blog after orientation. I’ve got to be disciplined about keeping a ton of notes during my internship anyway (going to want some content when I go to write my thesis), so posting a blog every now and then should not be too tough.

8 comments:

  1. ...

    MHQ Extremely cool! I assistance your view! -YX....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    YJZ Another new write-up with powerful points, I’ve been a lurker the following for just a brief time but would like to get a great deal much more engaged in the future. -HM....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    SDE This submit may perhaps be mentioned on Twitter by someone. really? -JI....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    I saw this genuinely great post these days!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is obviously a lot to know about this.

    ReplyDelete