Sunday, August 17, 2008

Clone Wars movie

So I just got back from Star Wars: The Clone Wars the movie and I have to say mediocre at best.  It just felt too childish, as did the three newer movies.  I don't mind that Star Wars caters to kids but it also be inclusive of adults.  At least The Force Unleashed looks good which will satisfy my Star Wars craving.  Lucas Arts has been disappointing me with it's lack of a new flight simulator (X-Wing and Tie Fighter are some of the greatest games ever and we've had nothing worth playing since X-Wing Alliance which is mediocre at best).  I would also love a sequel to Republic Commando.  That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I completely agree, the first (or now 4th I suppose) is by far the best Star Wars movie yet. 1, 2 and 3 seem to be catered to a more general audience and they really lost the feel of the original Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    IXJ Thanks! it's useful to me! -BZ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    Excellent web site, thanks a great deal with the awesome posts!...

    ReplyDelete