Saturday, August 16, 2008

The summer semester is over!

Well we are finally done our classes. We had a great time on Friday by distributing paper bow ties to the entire class for the last day. Why paper bow ties you say? Well, our Lean manufacturing professor likes to wear a bow tie so we thought it would be funny. Mine was an over sized bow tie made from an entire 8.5"x11" piece of paper. Blue with green polka dots. After class we had a bar-b-que in a courtyard at MIT with most of summer professors where we handed out summer awards. I won the "Sleeping Dude" award because I fall asleep in class all the time. I average 5 hours of sleep a night so if class is not interesting I fall asleep (or if a certain professor has a monotone voice that makes Ben Stein look like Robin Williams...and I'm talking the Robin Williams when he was still on drugs). After the bar-b-que we went over to the party house (thanks Jeremy, Kash, and Becca) to celebrate the end of the semester. I'll add some pictures when I get them from the people who were snapping away with their cameras all night. The pictures will have to come from the beginning of the night...because by the end it was a little wild. Lets just say there was a dance off...and everyone lost. To give you an idea of the level of awesomeness...the cops showed up at 7:21 PM to tell us to keep it down. Time for a little R&R before Sloan orientation begins.

1 comment:

  1. ...

    You have got your point via a lot better than I at any time could, thank you!...

    ReplyDelete