Saturday, March 14, 2009

Congrats!

New students! As I said in my past blog, I did not have the time I wanted to write a message to the new students. The best I could manage is a good luck to everyone when the packets went out. Now that I am traveling I have a little more time to reflect. As I have said before in my blogs, current students are very involved with the running of LFM and the New Student Recruitment Committee that I am on is in charge of welcoming the new students and setting up their first LFM experience after Interviewfest: Open House. I remember how excited I was when I found out that I got into LFM and how much fun I had and how much I learned at Open House, so I really wanted to be involved. Turns out one of my good college friends is getting married that weekend so I will not be in Boston for Open House. Bummer! I still get to help a little with the setting of up the website and some of the pre-planning things (mailing lists, matching admitted students to current students for answering questions, answering questions on message board forums, etc.) but it is still a disappointment. Either way, congratulations to those who got an offer. I sincerely hope that you enjoy yourselves at LFM and get a good feel for the culture and community of LFM. I think it is fantastic and I hope you do to.

6 comments:

  1. ...

    Hi, thank you so very much for these ideas!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    WQV Hi, thanks so much for these ideas! -YY....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    XSH You guys possess a excellent website intending the following, KIU! -EU....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    NXL Good blog, thank you lots with the amazing posts! -BC....

    ReplyDelete