Friday, March 13, 2009

End of Mustache March

Mustache March is officially over. Voting is still going on but I no longer have a mustache! Yes!!! I will say that when I first shaved it off, I looked weird to myself. I felt like the skin above my upper lip looked fat and puffy. Who knows why? I also spent the day pressing down hairs that were no longer there (in the spirit of the competition I did not trim my mustache so hairs could just reach my mouth if they were not directed away).

Regrettably I was not able to attend the fun event on the final Friday for pictures with both classes. My Tiger team really needed to meet with our company before spring break and that Friday was the only opportunity. Either way the event was awesome, we raised over $1,300 for charity, and I can’t wait to do it again next year.

Here is the link to the Donations page (you can still donate!) as well as the pictures of all of the finalist. Please go to this site to view all of our funny faces and then vote for you favorite (survey at the top).

Here are my pictures looking like a true Philadelphia fan. If only I were holding the batteries I was about to throw at the opposing team’s players (see Fan Support to learn about the passion and the unwillingness to show class of Philadelphia fans).

5 comments:

  1. ...

    You’ve got your place via a great deal better than I at any time could, thank you!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    UHP Hi! Your submit rocks and can be a excellent go through! -CN....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    ZZQ This submit may well be described on Twitter by somebody. genuinely? -DH....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...

    LJF Hi, thank you so very much for these suggestions! -SY....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...

    Hi, many thanks so much for these tips!...

    ReplyDelete