Tuesday, February 24, 2009

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y

Last night the two LFM hockey teams faced off for a second time (not typical, but the hockey scheduler made it happen). Luckily for the X class, the 09’s superstar Pete was not there. That left the X class with the opportunity of a lifetime…and we capitalized. Lead by Brendon Bielat’s two powerful goals, we won by a score of 2-1. Like last time, it was all in good fun and a group of people went out for drinks afterwards. I was way behind on homework so I could not go out this time, but I’m glad we got a chance for a rematch and I’m really glad Pete was not there.

4 comments:

  1. ...

    SBW Great article! I’ll subscribe proper now wth my feedreader computer software! -SF....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    EAJ Hi, thanks so significantly for these suggestions! -RG....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    Me and my friend had been arguing about an issue comparable to this! Now I realize that I was proper. lol! Thank you for the data you write-up....

    ReplyDelete