Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random School Rankings

So a blog that I freqent about Florida Football recently posted a little blurb about where the University of Florida and the SEC ranked on certain school lists posted by the US News website.  Don’t get me wrong, I know these lists are just someone’s opinions about the schools (I’m sure they use actual numbers, but depending on how much value you give to certain parameters like tuition costs, ROI, graduation rate, etc. you get a different list of “best” school)…but it is always cool to see your school at the top.

I can has rating?




That is the cool thing about the LFM program at MIT. Where did they rank MIT’s business school (Sloan)? 4th behind Harvard, Stanford, and Penn (Wharton). That is pretty good company to be in. How about MIT Engineering? Well obviously it was 1st followed closely by Stanford, UC-Berkley, and Georgia Tech. Again good company. What is LFM? It is two masters degrees from one of the best schools in the country with two of the top rated programs. And did I mention that it’s subsidized? If you have an engineering (or science) bachelors degree and you want an MBA…or you just want two years away from work (which will immensely accelerate your career while you are not working)…why wouldn’t you go to LFM?

3 comments:

  1. ...

    EGL It's a good point! -AE....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...

    LYI Fantastic submit! I’ll subscribe correct now wth my feedreader software! -QP....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...

    Hi, thank you so significantly for these ideas!...

    ReplyDelete